November 24, 2007

Ulf Samuelsson = Beast


Over the last two weeks, I've been catching up on my TiVo and all the great shows that I have recorded from the NHL Network. It seems everyday I'm recording 4-5 different programs and then spending the next week trying to watch them all. A few of the main programs I've watched has been Classic Series, where highlights are shown of every game of a certain playoff series. With me, it's been both the 1991 and 1992 Stanley Cup Finals, where the Penguins took on the North Stars and Blackhawks.

Beside the fact that Mario Lemieux was absolutely dominant on the ice, the other thing that stuck out in my mind was that Ulf Samuelsson was a beast. Love him or hate him, the guy was a hitman on the ice. There wasn't an open ice check or clothesline that Ulfie didn't like. There's not much on YouTube that displays Ulfie's greatness, so enjoy some of his greatest hits and thank your lucky stars you weren't on the other end of one.



Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: