July 4, 2008

NHL 09 Update: Players in New Uniforms

EA Sports released some more screenshots of their upcoming NHL 09 game featuring those big name players that moved as of July 1st.

Photobucket
Wade Redden

Photobucket
Lubomir Visnovsky

Photobucket

Photobucket
Erik Cole

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marian Hossa

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cristobal Huet

Photobucket
Brian Campbell

Photobucket
Gary Roberts and Ryan Malone


The game comes out September 9 and it cannot get here soon enough.

Ballhype: hype it up!

4 comments:

PghWriter1979 said...

Man, I can't wait to get my hands on this game. After all, there's a certain, newly signed Detroit right winger that I'm going to have my players put a nice, big target on...

Stevens8204 said...

Trippy...looks like I am going to have to buy the game now. So I can see Rolston wearing the #12...heh.

JonnyP said...

Is that a picture of Lundqvist getting scored on and Redden doing circles in the defensive zone? Seems like a very realistic game.

Crapocalypse said...

Ha. Hey, doesn't Detroit *already* have a number 18? I think Hossa's gonna have to flip to 81.