August 18, 2008

All Your Five Holes are Belong to Us

Sean is on a much-needed vacation at the moment in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. In his place are a bevy of all-star bloggers from around the Internets.

This morning, Kevin Schultz from Barry Melrose Rocks and FanHouse will be your kind host. Reasonable Doubt will be here in the PM.


Sean was gracious enough to let me take up space here for the morning, so deal with it. There are a lot of other wonderful bloggers stopping by and I am honored to be leading things off. I guess about as honored as the first guy in at a gang bang. At least I can get out of the whole mess with the best chance of being disease free. Gotta look at the bright side, right?

Anyway, I actually know Sean offline (oooh, big name drop!) and long story short is that last summer I interned for his company. It's safe to say I picked up his dry cleaning a couple of times. And while there are some big acts following me this week, there's probably not another blogger that can say that. And that's something I really shouldn't be too proud of. But it is something.

I'll be back with a bit more before Mr. Doubt stops by this afternoon. Thanks for the time and enjoy the week. You might not see a lineup this talented, pale and still living in their parent's basment ever again. Enjoy it while it lasts.


Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: