August 17, 2008

Blue Skies and Crystal Clear Water

So I'm officially on vacation now. Monday I will be on a plane to beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic where I shall work on my Irish tan. Don't worry, I've lined up some wonderful guest poster's in my absence to keep things going over here. Here's the lineup:

Monday: Kevin Schultz from Barry Melrose Rocks and Reasonable Doubt from Melt Your Face Off will more than likely make your stomach hurt from laughing.

Tuesday: Scotty Wazz from Faceoff Hockey Show and BD Gallof of Hockeybuzz and Blog Box fame will keep it going.

Wednesday: Chris from Taking One for the Team will debut his fantasy hockey column and the lovely Julie from HockeyBuzz will finish out the day.

Thursday: ThePensBlog boys will be causing a ruckus and Joe Pelletier from Greatest Hockey Legends will discuss the Gretzky/Lemieux debate.

Friday: Your Puck Daddy, Greg Wyshynski will bring down the house to end the week.

Don't miss me too much!

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: