August 22, 2008

Vacations Always End Too Soon...

Back to reality...

To think, less than twenty-four hours ago I was drinking rum for breakfast while protecting my Irish tan under the safety of a little poolside hut. Now, I'm home, far, far away from any delicious rum-based beverages and a fifteen feet distance between myself and a bar at any given time.

First, I've got to thank everyone who filled in for me this week and contributed some great posts. Thanks to Kevin Schultz, Reasonable Doubt, Scotty Wazz, BD Gallof, Chris Yarbrough, Julie Robenhymer, Joe Pelletier, ThePensBlog, and Greg Wyshynski.

I hope you especially enjoyed Chris Yarbrough's first fantasy hockey column for GFH. He'll be doing a regular fantasy hockey post here throughout the season. We'll also be hosting a livechat session sometime this week, so keep an eye out for that.

Speaking of fantasy hockey, the registration for the Yahoo! leagues is CLOSED. The total count of interested participants closed at 76! Geez, you folks love yourself some fantasy hockey. There'll obviously be several leagues, so once Yahoo! opens up registration next week, I'll send out the invites and get the ball rolling.

I'm still unpacking, so regular posting should resume shortly.


Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: