September 15, 2008

Monday Afternoon Required Reading

Why Matt Cooke will make Pens fans forget about Jarkko Ruutu. (The Confluence of the Three Rivers)

Let's also not forget about the Matt Cooke fan club, "The Cooke-y Monsters". (Facebook)

Alex Radulov may not be so fond of his homeland after all. (Puck Daddy)

I can't get Versus in a hotel room, but expanding to Europe according to Bill Daly is a "priority". (Globe & Mail)

Steve Yzerman is not coming out of retirement, despite that text message you might have received. (Sportsnet)

Some members of the LA Kings were on "The Price is Right". No word on which player bet $1. (NHL Fanhouse)

Anaheim's owner and the sex cave. (James Mirtle)

If the IIHF believes Alex Radulov broke his contract, but he wants to come back now, did anything really happen? (NY Times Slap Shots)

I'd like to welcome Pierre LeBrun to the blogosphere. (ESPN)

An early look at the 2009 NHL Draft. (TSN)

Fabian Brunnstrom is here. Rejoice! (Andrew's Stars Page)

Junk stats galore. (MC79 Hockey)

When you're hoping to get insight from "The Bleacher Report", well, there's your first mistake. (Blueland Blog)

How was the summer for the Florida Panthers? (Southeast Shootout)

That silly MSM and their "sources" at it again. (Icethetics)

Behind the scenes of the Minnesota Wild mascot job. (18,568 Reasons Why)

Plagarizing legitimate writers is pretty classy. (Pension Plan Puppets)

(aside: Why do people pay for rumors? I'll never understand that. Seriously, if you want to pay me $20 a month to read shit I've made up, email me immediately.)

The Russian cover of NHL 09. (Japer's Rink)

Some more jersey leakage. (Sens Army)

Mario Lemieux Foundation total donation: $100

Ballhype: hype it up!

1 comment:

Loser Domi said...

(aside: Why do people pay for rumors? I'll never understand that. Seriously, if you want to pay me $20 a month to read shit I've made up, email me immediately.)


See, I just make up my own shit for free.