November 5, 2008

NHL Network to Air Team USA WJC Games

Just a quick note here, I have confirmed with Dave Fischel, Director of Media and Public Relations with USA Hockey that this December, NHL Network will broadcast every Team USA game from the World Junior Championships in Ottawa.

If you recall last year, NHL Network broadcast just the medal round, which I will assume they will again this year along with the Team USA games. No word yet if NHL Network will also pick up any other round-robin games, specifically Team Canada's, during the tournament.


Ballhype: hype it up!


Subscribe to this feed

3 comments:

JonnyP said...

Fantastic! This give me something to do while I'm off work from Dec 24th to Jan 5th ... drinking white Russians and sitting in my robe.

Going Five Hole said...

James Bond, is that you?

Goon said...

That is awesome news...